Saturday, April 01, 2006

Top 10 Episodes of TV Ever

This is a post I am doing just for fun. Doing this for real would probably take me a month to narrow it all down, but having said that, this list is pretty serious (minus 1 pick). These really are my favorite episodes, and, for the most part, are the reasons that i watch these shows. I'll try not to spoil anything with a brief description of each.

10. Salute Your Shorts - Episode 23 - "Capture the Flag"

I used to love this show and this was best episode. The campers find themselves in a huge, camp-wide, game of capture the flag. Hilarity ensues.


9. Nip/Tuck - Season 2 Finale - "Joan Rivers"

Despite the name of the episode having truth to it (Joan Rivers is the main patient), this is an amazing episode of this highly addictive show. It involves all the great elements of this show including an amazing ending revolving around the Carver/


8. Entourage - Season 1, Episode 6 - "Busey and the Beach"

Not only the funniest episode of this show, but it also includes one of the greatest speeches in TV history, given by Jeremy Piven as Ari.


7. Arrested Development - "Motherboy XXX"

This episode is just fucking hilarious. It might be the hardest I have ever laughed at a tv show. This is the reason Arrested should still be on tv, but unfortunately, it will never be again. RIP


6. LOST - Season 2, Episode 1 - "Man of Science, Man of Faith"

The second season kicked off with a bang. Great acting and a good twist. Great episode.


5. Family Guy - Pilot

This episode is amazingly funny and daring. Yes, the show has gotten bold, but without the guts it took to make this episode first shows why Family Guy is a ground breaking show.


4. Scrubs - Season 1, Episode 4 - "My Old Lady"

This episode is amazing. This is what got me into Scrubs. The mix of humor and serious issues is why I love Scrubs and this episode has it all.


3. The Shield - Season 5, Episode 10 - "Of Mice and Lem"

This episode blew me away. I love this show and will be sad when it ends. All of the elements of good Shield are here, along with an ass kicing montage at the end to some great music. Killer episode.

2. The Shield - Pilot

The main reason this beat out the other shield episode is because it was just as amazing, but it was also the first ever episode. Talk about getting someone into the show right away. When I saw this episode, it was def. the best episode of tv I have ever seen. Pick up season 1 of dvd and this episode will make you a shield fan for life.


1. Scrubs - Season 3, Episode 14 - "My Screwup"

The best episode of television ever. I don't want to say much other than the performances are all amazing and every aspect of this show shines in this episode. Please try to get your hands on this episode somehow, hell ask me, and I'll send it to you, because, Scrubs fan or not, you will love this episode.


there you have it. I wasted some time today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home